Georges St-Pierre and his aborted fight against Khabib the simplest within the world!! - ZHPRESS

Ad1

vendredi 17 avril 2020

Georges St-Pierre and his aborted fight against Khabib the simplest within the world!!

Georges St-Pierre and his aborted fight against Khabib the simplest

 within the world!!


 

Last year, Georges St-Pierre was invested within the concept of ​​a megafight against Khabib Nurmagomedov. Unfortunately for him, the UFC wasn't in favor of it.  However, in early 2019, GSP and Khabib Nurmagomedov had tried to position together a megafight. Unfortunately for them, the UFC, for management reasons, decided to position a stop to the present project. Indeed, what would have happened to the lightweight category if St-Pierre had won? within the mind of the organization, it had been too big a risk to require. conscious of this, GSP preferred to leave… “I know Khabib wanted this fight, I wanted it. But the aim is that if you look on the side of the UFC, I feel it's okay to possess reacted like this. They didn't want to risk that I won the title, to administer it up again. I didn't even want the title fight, I preferred to not screw for a title. I believed it had been an honest fight for the fans. " "They had other plans for Khabib which I understand that. that they'd plenty to lose. If they invest during this fight and their investment goes away, it's not an honest decision to make. " "In the simplest way, I could take this as a compliment because they may consider me a threat to them. Maybe meaning they thought I could win the fight. If that they'd let me fight, it had been because they thought I'd have lost. "





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire